Friday, October 8, 2010

My swatch tip bouqet

Yes, swatch tip bouquet, because it's not a bouquet of flowers, but it's just as gorgeous. This is one of the ways I choose what color to wear next. So many pretties...not including most of my frankens though - just what I have recorded in my spreadsheet. It always surprises me how many pinks and reds I have since those are the colors I wear least often.

Same photo, just rotated a bit. Don't forget you can click to see these super-sized!

I also have used my spreadsheet to make random choices before. A while ago I wore everything with 77 in either the item number or brand number. I've added quite a few polishes since then so  I should probably finish that up.

I think I may jump on the bandwagon and feature pink and green next in honor of breast cancer and depression awareness respectively. Okay, I'm off to shop from my stash!

15 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP!! At first, those looked like ribbons, but this is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Megan: You just made me laugh so hard! I know, it's kinda crazy to think each of those represents a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insane bucket-o-fun!

    I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAAAAH!
    I knew you had alot but...WOW.
    Thats alot of swatches ya got there.
    Where do you get yer nails?
    The places I get 'em are so expensive ;__:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AnnKiins: I used to buy the packs of 100 full set tips for $6 or so from Rite Aid, however I founnd a beauty supply store where I now get packs of 50 - in whatever size I want - for $0.35. So much cheaper, and I buy just size zero - the largest - so I can have a nice big swatch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats amazing! Like a piece of art!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so pretty! I can't wait to see what pinks and greens you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I thought were flowers, ha ha ha many nails

    ReplyDelete
  10. What do you glue them too? Those look like the wooden coffee stirrers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!