Tuesday, October 26, 2010

And to combat pesky tipwear on your funkalicious french...

Aren't you tired of seeing this mani? I am, and I've taken it off because  I had a chip on one finger. But, if all I'd had was tipwear and I wanted a quick change, I would probably have gone with the orange tips I played with in the photos below. Then another layer of topcoat and done. So versatile!

Thumb: Original mani, Index: Nina Ultra Pro - Sailor, Middle and Pinky: Claire's - Julius, Ring:  Another coat of Color Club  - Oh Naturale

I have a new mani on but have to go to bed now, so it will have to wait.

5 comments:

  1. I'm really liking these types of designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great together.
    I love the brown base color and the cream tips. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange tips are really cool with uniquely festive results!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!