Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Unnamed green/silver glitter jelly

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2 - 3
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes  ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Hollywood Nail Supply

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
This polish caught my eye a few times when I went into this nail supply store. I finally decided to pick it up.  has no label at all on it so I have no idea who makes it. None of the bottles were labeled.
**  Este esmalte atrajo mi atención un par de veces cuando yo entré en esta tienda de uñas. Finalmente me decidí a recogerlo. No tiene ninguna etiqueta en ella así que no tengo idea de quién lo hace. Ninguna de las botellas fueron marcadas.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!