Friday, August 30, 2013

Savvy - Purple Shock

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
3
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Savvy: Sally Beauty Supply
Sally Hansen -: Mango Motion, Man-go Team!, Private I: Walmart / Walgreens

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
This is such a lovely color in the bottle but with each additional coat it looked less purple and more burgundy/berry on me. I decided to sponge some other colors over it since I didn't like the final color very much.
**  Este es un color tan hermoso en la botella, pero con cada capa adicional se parecía menos púrpura y más rojo burdeos / baya en mí. Decidí esponja algunos otros colores sobre él ya que no me gusta mucho el color final.


No topcoat:

With topcoat:



5 comments:

  1. Me encanta el resultado final. Es una preciosa combinación de colores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the end result. It looks like it could be a nice polish for jelly sandwiches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! I love the final result. I need to try sponging.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!