Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fingerpaints - Whose Hue?

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Sally Beauty Supply

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I chose to wear this nail polish while deciding if I wanted to keep it. This brand always applies so wonderfully for me. The dots were added with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. Unfortunately the pen ink went through the nail polish and stained my nails!
**  Elegí llevar este esmalte mientras decide si quería mantenerlo. Esta marca siempre se aplica tan maravillosamente para mí. Los puntos se agregaron con una pluma de Sakura Gelly Roll. Desafortunadamente el tinta de la pluma pasó a través del esmalte y tiñó mis uñas!







3 comments:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!