Saturday, June 1, 2013

ABOP Franken, Wet N Wild - Tangled in My Web

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Franken = TKB suspension base + TKB glitter + clear polish + Avon Vintage Blue + Jessica Movie Premier
Wet N Wild: CVS

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I made this franken the other day but I didn't use enough suspension base. I decided to finally wear it, and all my large hex glitter had migrated to the bottom and sides of the bottle, and could not be retrieved no matter how hard I tried.
I ended up using the Wet N Wild polish to add more large black glitter to the manicure.

**  Hice este franken el otro día, pero no uso bastante de la base de suspensión. Decidí finalmente llevarlo, y todo mi gran brillo hex había migrado al fondo y los lados de la botella, y no les pudo recuperar, no importa cuánto lo intentara.
Terminé usando el esmalte de Wet N Wild para agregar más grande brillo negro a la manicura.






It looked like this when I made it:
** Se veía asi cuando lo hice:



This was the sad result after two coats and cleanup - about a month later:
**  Este fue el triste resultado después de dos capas y de limpieza -  aproximadamente un mes más tarde:




With more glitter and topcoat:
Con  más purpurina y capa final:


2 comments:

  1. Your franken looks pretty on its own but I much prefer the bolder look with TimW! TimW is still one of my favourite glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually not into this look, but I love your franken with TimW! You do such an amazing job pairing polishes together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!