Sunday, December 4, 2011

Essie - It's in the Bag and China Glaze - Snow Globe

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth **  Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
Essie - 2, China Glaze - 1
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes **  Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Essie: Trade Secret
China Glaze: A gift from (** un regalo de) Jossie
COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I wanted to put Snow Globe on something that would let me see all the different glitter, so I chose this Essie.
It needed a lot of topcoat, like many glitters, but I like it!** Quería poner Snow Globe sobre algo que me permitiera ver todo el brillo diferente, así que elegí este Essie. Se necesita una gran cantidad de capa de acabado, como muchos brillos, pero me gusta!







14 comments:

  1. I think I need to get me this Snow Globe, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty, excellent combo, very christmasey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I'm in love with this! I have Essie Marshmallow, maybe I'll try it over that. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think this would be good combination since light glitters often don't work on whites, but it looks great! Definitely need to get this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look amazing and so does that polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of this manicure. Snow Globe is one of my favorite polishes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that Snow Globe looks best over pales and whites, the iridescent glitter shows better that was and it looks really great

    ReplyDelete
  8. What-you didn't pick out single glitters for this? I'm disappointed!!! HAHAHA!-Make sure you read my post today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combo, I love that it shows all the colors in Snow Globe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!