Thursday, August 15, 2013

Golden Rose Paris #222

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes  ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
www.goldenroseusa.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
Although I said above that this polish applied smoothly, it wasn't quite as effortless as I usually find Golden Rose. Either way it is a pleasant color though I wished it was a little more opaque.
**  Aunque dije arriba que este esmalte aplicado sin problemas, no era tan fácil como me normalmente encontrar Golden Rose. De cualquier manera es un color agradable, aunque me hubiera gustado que fuera un poco más opaco.






1 comment:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!