Friday, February 24, 2012

Avon - Tweed, Milani - Radiant Ruby, Fingerpaints - Flecked

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2 of each
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Avon: www.avon.com
Milani: CVS

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I'm trying to wear some of my older nailpolish every now and then, and in the process, decide which ones to keep. I've had this Avon for years and don't find it particularly exciting. I paired it with the Milani because the colors looked similar in the bottle - oops!
** Estoy tratando de llevar algunos de mis esmaltes viejos de vez en cuando, y en el proceso, decidir cuáles conservar. He tenido este Avon desde hace años y no parece especialmente emocionante. Lo combina con el Milani porque los colores parecían similares en la botella - ¡Uy!







With top coat:
** Con capa final:




10 comments:

  1. This is a cute mani!! I used to have Tweed, but I finished it. It was one of those that I was never inspired to put on, but once I had it on, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The flakies really pop over the red base :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost certain I have/had that shade from Avon! Cool what the flakies do to jazz it all up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look awesome! Flakies rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Flecked! The Finger Paint flakies are all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous! I love flakies... they make any dark polish look magical.

    How odd that two colors that look so similar in the bottle look so different on! At least they still look great together, and they look fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Los colores de los dos esmaltes de Avon son preciosos pero lo que más me gusta es el toque final con el Finger Paints. Lástima que en España es imposible conseguir este esmalte.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flecked looks gorgeous over the berry colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! that is such a great combination! I love that you went with the 2 polishes anyway! that is so fun...not sure if I am daring enough for that-I can go wild with colors and glitter, but 2 different polishes and I freeze, lol!! Great mani, are you going to keep both?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love how bright and glowly Flecked looks over the wine/berry reds. Great manis as usual

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!