Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cosmetic Arts - Wild Child

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Ross Dress for Less

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

After using this nail polish for my franken, I decided to try it on its own. It's a wonderfully vibrant color and I wore it simply stamped with a pattern from Magnonails XL plate K.
**  Después de usar este esmalte de uñas para mi franken, me decidí a probarlo por sí mismo. Es un color vibrante y maravillosa que llevaba simplemente estampado con un patrón de Magnonails XL placa K.


With topcoat:
** Con capa final:



17 comments:

  1. Wow that colour is stunning! It's really vibrant and I love the nail art you've chosen too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. \o/ I see you found the name! On the other post it looked much more dark in the picture. I really like Cosmetic Arts, do you know a store that has their permanent display?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I still need to order these plates. I did try but don't understand how to from that site. How did you order yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the base color, that shade of green is so pretty. The stamping is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...I love love love the nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. color & stamping are just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bottle for Cosmetic Arts looks similar to the American Apparel bottle, any chance this is the same or at least a dupe for American Apparel Malibu?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments!
    @Alexandrarc: I'm still guessing at the name, but it looks pretty similar to the one by Color Club of the same name, and the closest match on their site, so I'm going to assume it's the same :)

    @Seneca: Yes, the bottles are very similar. I have AA Malibu, and it's definitely different from this one. I'll try to remember to take bottle shots and maybe show that so you can see the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! that design is so cool, I thought it was a decal!! beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't quite put my finger on what this design reminds me of, but it is perfect for this color! The whole combo is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This came out wonderful. I like this a lot .

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!