Monday, March 5, 2012

A calming funky french

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2 of each ** 2 de cada uno
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Sinful Colors: Walgreens
Fingerpaints: Sally Beauty Supply
Bettina: swap with Jossie

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
All of these polishes except for the Bettina are recent purchases. I wanted to compare them as well as put them together for a calming manicure. I think I succeeded - especially after applying the matte topcoat!
** Todos estos esmaltes excepto el Bettina son compras recientes. Quería compararlas y unirlas para una manicura calmante. Creo que tuve éxito - especialmente después de la aplicación de la capa final mate!

Sinful Colors - Be Happy,  Fingerpaints - Choco Mint,  Sinful Colors - Greek Isles,  Bettina (Nature) - Ocean,  Sinful Colors - Athens




Hard Candy - Matte-ly in love



24 comments:

  1. Omg! I wish i had all the mints. Love the cute mani. :) and of course the matte look is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use all those colours AND matte :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! it looks great matted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable mani! I love the matte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The Matte top coat really made it awesome! good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this mani! Mint is my fave color...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have that Bettina Nature-am going to have to check-it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mint and that matte finish works great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...that sort of draws me in and I just want to stare...so cool!! (I like it shinee, though!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, I need these colors in my life asap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I need these colors in my life asap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really lovely. Can you do a post on some of the tools you use for your nail art and where they might be found?

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW I love these nails both in glossy and matte. You have the most amazing nails by the way - is it due to lots of TLC or good genetics?

    I am now following your blog as I love so many of your posts and would love it if you would take a look at my nail blog and cast your expert opinion. x

    www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To answer your question, I think it's mostly genetics. However, now that I understand better what my nails need (moisture), I'm able to take care of them without much effort.

      Delete
  14. This is really cool-- love the fade, and especially love the matte version!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi... this is your reaL NAILS?? :O It`s soooooooo cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great! Teal colours look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!