Monday, March 19, 2012

Brucci - JT's Ocean Blue

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
www.imagebeauty.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

This is my first bottle of nail polish from this brand, and I like it! Once again this manicure ended up very different from what it looked like at the start. I'm enjoying using the Mia Secret tints to change up my manicures when I have no time to redo them.

**  Esta es mi primera botella de esmalte de uñas de esta marca, y me gusta! Una vez más la manicura terminó muy diferente de lo que parecía al principio. Estoy disfrutando usando las tintas de Mia Secret para cambiar mis manicuras cuando no tengo tiempo para rehacer los.





 With (** con) top coat:


13 comments:

  1. this is really cute! i gotta try this soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow... that seems like something I could do with the two "water polishes" I have! I bought one because it was at the dollar store and was so odd-looking, and a friend sent me the other one. I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es increíble lo que haces con las manicuras. Como haces que cambien. Me encanta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those tints. You are so amazing changing manicures, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cool! Where do you get them from? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I used a Mia Secret yellow and red tints. The tints can be purchased in downtown Los Angeles, but I also have some available for sale. Details are on the Blog Sale tab of this blog.
      You could also probably make something similar by adding a very pigmented creme to some clear nail polish.

      Delete
  6. OMG! You can't even tell the base is blue. Luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can really tell you love those tints! This is amazing! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blue polish is wonderful, I love that colour! And those flowers are lovely♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow this is awesome! I love the original mani, but with the tints; so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love that satin finish. I may have to check for it this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh it reminds me of the seventies so much!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!