Monday, March 22, 2010

Sation Bumpin Beige

Application: Smooth
Coats: 2
Source: Victoria Nail Supply
Comments: I guess this is my "mannequin hand" color. It really does look like you're seeing my nail beds instead of my nails. Speaking of nails - had to chop them a few tips were peeling and I have a split in the middle of my right thumbnail. Yuck. Doesn't stop me from enjoying my polish though! I may have to get a backup of this color...



In this last pic I'm comparing the color on my nail to Color Club Best Dressed List. They look pretty similar. Will have to wear it to really find out though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!