Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tropez - Aqua Pearl

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Rite Aid

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

This is a brand that is no longer in stores, so I've had this polish at least since 2009. That being said, it's still a fantastic color and dried quickly. It seems to change color based on lighting conditions.

** Esta es una marca que ya no está en las tiendas, así que he tenido este esmalte por lo menos desde 2009. Dicho esto, todavía es un color fantástico y se seca rápidamente. Se parece cambiar de color basado en las condiciones de iluminación.


No topcoat:


With topcoat:










2 comments:

  1. Great shade! It reminds me of summer and sea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Color shifting? I see a green picture there.....I'm drooling-and mostly because you look so great in this! Blue frosts and I don't look so nice together, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!