Monday, November 26, 2012

Fingerpaints - Choco-mint, Golden Rose Paris Magic - 301 and 305

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Fingerpaints: Sally Beauty Supply
Golden Rose: goldenroseusa.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

These two are very pretty polishes with shimmer and flakes for layering over other polishes, and I liked both over the green. I think the one in the pink base (305) is a little prettier because it has a little more gold shimmer.
**  Estos dos son muy bonitos esmaltes con brillo y copos para capas sobre otros esmaltes, y me gustó los dos sobre el verde. Creo que el que está en la base de color rosa (305) es un poco más bonito porque tiene un poco más de brillo oro.












3 comments:

  1. I love mint green with gold shimmer. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drool...you are right...the pink one looks like it has more golden goodness, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!