Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Travel Manicures! L.A. Girl - Dazzling Pink, Sinful Colors - Beau Brique, OPI - Do You Think I'm Tex-y

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I travelled home to Nigeria at the end of November and I had to give myself a quick manicure in the airport when I went and again when I returned (In Cincinnati and in Paris). Don't worry, I always go to an empty gate, so no one was nearby to smell it. During my visit I wore only one color - and until it looked really bad! Lol!

**  Viajé a Nigeria a los finales de noviembre y tuve que darme una manicura rápida en el aeropuerto cuando me fui y otra vez cuando volví (en Cincinnati y en París). No te preocupes, yo siempre voy a una puerta vacía, así que no había nadie cerca para oler el esmalte. Durante mi visita me puse un solo color - y hasta se veía muy mal! Lol!


CINCINNATI:

JOS (NIGERIA):



PARIS:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!