Saturday, July 6, 2013

Zoya - Flowie

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
www.zoya.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
This is an outstanding neutral color that I enjoyed a lot. I Initially planned to add just dots in one color but made them too large so had to "fix it" by adding more dots.
**  Este es un color neutro excepcional que me gustó mucho. Yo había previsto inicialmente para agregar sólo puntos en un solo color, pero los hizo demasiado grande, así que tenía que "arreglarlo" con la adición de más puntos.


 No topcoat:


With topcoat:


4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your nail borders, looks like jewelry links or a flower garland. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely colour - I really like these sort of shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nail polish has a lovely warm color.. amazing design:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!