Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nanette Lepore inspired mani

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
China Glaze - Electric Pineapple: Downtown Los Angeles
Fingerpaints - Paper Mache: Sally Beauty Supply
Sinful Colors - Neon Melon: Walgreens

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I first saw these outfits by Nanette Lepore in the post titled Nail and Fashion Trend for 2012: NEONS and BRIGHTS (Part 1) on the blog Keeping it Kinky: Natural Hair and Beauty. I had to get a better look, so I went to the Nanette Lepore site (screen shot below) and decided to use the color combination for a manicure.
** Vi por primera vez estos equipos por Nanette Lepore en el post titulado uñas y tendencia de moda para el 2012: neones y Brights (Parte 1) en el blog que mantener Kinky: El cabello natural y la belleza. Tenía que tener una mejor vista, así que fui al sitio de Nanette Lepore (captura de pantalla más abajo) y decidió utilizar la combinación de colores para una manicura.







11 comments:

  1. I'd never even heard of Paper Mache, but it looks so incredible under the pink! You definitely got the look right. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original combo y preciosa manicura! El vestido de la derecha me encanta... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look awesome! great color combo too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had your stamping skills!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!