Monday, April 30, 2012

Quirius - Belmont Garden

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Quirius: www.qnail.com/shop/
Fingerpaints: Sally Beauty Supply
Elf: Ross Dress for Less

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I feel like this manicure would have looked better if I didn't  sponge it before stamping. I like it enough though :)
**  Siento que este manicura hubiera visto mejor si no lo hacía esponja antes de estampar. Me gusta suficientemente :)







8 comments:

  1. It think you're right. I like the sponged look on it's own and the stamping by itself without the sponging underneath, but it looks fine as it is. You can hardly see the sponging under the stamping.
    I really love reading your blog cause you create such great nail designs for warmer and darker skin tones. I always have trouble find swatches of polishes for my sin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracious. I think I have this polish. Must dig it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very beautiful! Love the colour green :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! i love that color and normally i don't like the color green but that is a really pretty shade : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above comments: that green is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that green! I need to try the Quirius brand!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!