Monday, April 16, 2012

Fingerpaints - Key to My Art

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
No
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Sally Beauty Supply

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
Why haven't I worn this polish until now?! It's beautiful and smooth in just two coats, and the shine is amazing!
**  Por qué no he usado este esmalte hasta ahora?! Es hermoso y suave en tan sólo dos capas, y el brillo es increíble!




ABOP says: "I may be half asleep, but I can't believe how stunning this is!"
**  ABOP dice: "Puede que sea media dormida, pero no puedo creer lo impresionante es esto!"





ABOP concludes: "Be still my heart!"
**  ABOP concluye: "Quédate quieto mi corazón!"


17 comments:

  1. Wow, this colour looks great! Love it! ;-) Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is stunning on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful on you! :-) I really do love your nails and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color! You look so mischievous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So shiny and golden! I want that polish! Unfortunately I guess that I´ll never find that golden from Finland :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. For British peeps Models Own do some lovely foils. FP is impossible to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That colour really suits you! So glam :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its the first time I see your pretty face, you're beautiful !!
    so I really enjoy your polish, great color

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning foil. I love this white gold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so beautiful! And this is soooo perfect with your skin colour!
    Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woooow, this is such a pretty color - especially on you! Good choice =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous hue - I adore metallic golds. Very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can never say no to Gold, I luv gold!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!