Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Inner Beauty - Aurora Blue

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Nail Supply House
Stamping plate: Ebay (copy of Magnonails XL L plate)

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
This is a duochrome that caught my eye years ago. It was literally dusty - an old and obscure brand.
**  Esto es un Duochrome que atrajo mi atención hace años. Fue literalmente polvoriento - una marca antigua y oscura.



No topcoat:


With topcoat:



2 comments:

  1. Love this! I actually think I love more without the top coat... Pretty both ways, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this without the topcoat. It is awesome...!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!