Monday, September 2, 2013

Glintz - unnamed silver and gold-bronze shimmers

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Ross Dress for Less
Cheeky Jumbo European Romance plate : Amazon.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
You may have noticed I wore all the same brand in the last few posts - that is because these 6 polishes are from a set and I wanted to wear them all. I succeeded!
**  Ustedes pueden haber notado que llevaba toda la misma marca en los últimos mensajes - eso es porque estos 6 esmaltes son de un conjunto y yo quería llevar a todos. Tuve éxito!




No topcoat:

With topcoat:



1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love everything about this manicure. What a pretty image!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!