Tuesday, July 16, 2013

JLB Metallic Candy #3

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Ross Dress for Less

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I've returned! I was on vacation for a while and then was overwhelmed by the number of manicures I now have to show.  This polish is part of a set and the color complements my skin.  Stamped with plate: Laelac B
**  He regresado! Yo estaba de vacaciones por un tiempo y luego sentí abrumada por la cantidad de manicuras que ahora tengo que mostrar. Este esmalte es parte de un conjunto y el color complementa mi piel. Impreso con placa: Laelac B





Matte:

2 comments:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!