Friday, February 22, 2013

Unforgettable Moments - Maid of Honor

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Payless Shoe Source

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I didn't think I would like this red so much, but it applied so easily and looked beautiful in both light and shade that I kept it on and stamped over it the next day.
Stamping plate: Magnonails XL A.
**  No pensé que me gustaría este rojo mucho, pero se aplicó con tanta facilidad y se veía hermosa en luz y sombra que lo seguía y estampado sobre él al día siguiente.
Placa de estampación: Magnonails XL A







7 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! This mani finally got me to buy the XL stamper. I never get my stamps to look this great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I love that stamp too! Nice combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This red looks very flattering on you! In my opinion wearing red np makes me/the wearer feel sexier or something, its really awesome :) Your stamping is flawless and so STRAIGHT!... I find that I have a habit of stamping my full nail images sideways by just a little... so the whole thing looks off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!
    Nicola http://foxxynico.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. this red is so cute, and tge white stamping is perfect !
    I love it

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!