Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unforgettable Moments - Deep Navy, Diamond Cosmetics - Tranquility

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes  ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Unforgettable Moments: Payless Shoe Source
Diamond Cosmetics: www.diamondcosmetics.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

This is basically the same manicure as the previous one - but in blue. I stamped again with my favorite pattern from my Magnonails XL A plate.

**  Esta es básicamente la misma manicura que la anterior - pero en azul. Yo estampado otra vez con mi patrón favorito de mi placa Magnonails XL









4 comments:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!