Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kleancolor - Green Grass, Grafton St. nail foil

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
1
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Kleancolor: Downtown Los Angeles
Nail foil: www.dollarnailart.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I decided to apply a nail foil and use water-based varnish to seal it. I got this idea from Kris, who introduced it on her blog here. My manicure didn't last as long as hers did, but it had less wrinkles than if I had used regular topcoat.
Left hand: 2 coats of varnish, 1 of topcoat (better)
Right hand: 2 coats of varnish only (worse)

**  Decidí aplicar una lámina de uña y usar barniz al agua para sellarlo. Tengo esta idea de Kris, quien lo introdujo en su blog aquí. Mi manicura no duran tanto como ella lo hizo, pero tenía menos arrugas que si hubiera utilizado capa superior regular.
Mano izquierda: 2 capas de barniz, 1 de capa superior (mejor)
Mano derecha: 2 capas de barniz solamente (peor)










2 comments:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!