Friday, February 1, 2013

Color Club - Sultry

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
Yes ** Si
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
www.victoriasnailsupply.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I have had this one for a few years and it finally caught my eye. It needed 3 coats of top coat but is so sparkly!

**  He tenido este por unos años y finalmente atrajo mi atención. Necesitaba 3 capas de capa superior, pero es tan brillante!







I played with it before taking it off...
** He jugado con él antes de quitarlo ...



2 comments:

  1. Love gold in your (and my) skin tone... it´s so gorgeous!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way this looks against your skin tone... everything just looks so much more vibrant on you!! This coming from about the palest redhead you can imagine (I have to specialty order foundation online - that pale). So jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!