Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another marble! Bettina - Sand Blast and more...

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Bettina: Swap with Jossie
Diamond Cosmetics: www.diamondcosmetics.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

Another marble! This one didn't turn out as well, but I still liked it a lot.
**  Otra mármol! Éste no resultó así, pero todavía me gustó mucho.


No topcoat ** Sin capa final:



With topcoat, colors used, from left  to right:  **  Con capa final, colores utilizados, de izquierda a derecha:
Betttina - Sand Blast,  Earth,  Ortensia
Diamond Cosmetics - Sunset in Sedona
Bettina - Green











13 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazingly good at water marbling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. I like the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colors together. Awesome marbling skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean seriously, I'm embarrassed by my recent water marble mani looking at yours. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! I tried marble mani and it's was a complete disaster, yours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked it! The dots made it even better! I am horrible at marbling...your marbling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Se ve preciosso!! looks so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I think it looks fantastic! Reminds me of a summer beach, for some reason! Totally love it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just stunning - superb choice of colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really do have a gift for water marbles--these colours are incredible together!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!