Friday, July 1, 2011

ABOP's first blog sale

Hi everyone! I'm trying to trim down my stash and have put some items for sale on the tab at the top of my blog (Blog Sale). The items are either used for a mani or two, swatched on a false tip, or are backups of exiting polishes. I included links to my photos where available.
Shipping will be to the US only, sorry.   Here are thumbnail photos of what is available, but please check out the sale page for an updated listing, pricing and instructions.

 

I'll be back with some nail photos soon!

2 comments:

  1. DAMMIT!! without thinking i was going to grab those ChG from you and their already taken!!! :( just my luck.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you were in the UK, I would have got the CG ones. Nevermind, well done to who ever got those. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!