Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Toma - Glitter Tangerine to Lime Green

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: Nail supply store
COMMENTS: I felt like wearing a murky yellow-green, and this fit the bill. I was hoping it would be more opaque, but ... ah well. I added the dots to get more of the colors I really wanted to see. Surprisingly, although this is really old, it still turns lime green after being in hot/warm water.




In sunlight:

Color change - lime green on the right after a quick dip in hot water:

10 comments:

  1. I love these old Toma polishes! I have a few and they are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors...what 2 colors did you use for your dots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @April - I have two, and the other one isn't quite as exciting...

    @Gottwinkies - Oops, forgot to mention that: American Apparel - Macarthur Park and OPI - Fiercly Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I really like the polka dots on this one :)
    They are so perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awe of your color sense and design ideas.
    Man, really, I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you do those dots?! Are they stick-on? They look so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dots manis, always look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dots ! They look great . The color itself is pretty too .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tangerine. So cool! And the dots, that´s what I´m talking about!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!