Thursday, June 2, 2011

Monthly Mani-Fest May 2011

Another month has passed!
Here's a look back at all my manicures last month.
*To see an individual post, click on the link below the photo which interests you.

Pure Ice - Magic, and some glitter



Golden Rose with Protein - 329 and some bling!



Abop Franken - greyed purple and glitter



Dollah Dollah Jellies Y'all!



Essie - Turqoiuse and Caicos



Rerun - ABOP Franken



American Apparel - Hassid and ABOP Flaky Franken



Zoya - Veruschka and Nyx - Purple Ave.



ABOP Franken - Entertaining Show


ABOP Franken - Speckled Light Blue, and striping tape

Blush Disco Diva - Hustle


Not large enough, but still a win in my book!


Gifted Fraanken - My Favorite Creation 


 Orly - Glam Rock, and nail stickers

12 comments:

  1. Knowing what you can do with a dotting tool makes me want one of my own but I just don't have your ability or your immaculate nails....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all collected like this--I think "ooh, yes, I was going to copy that one, and that one, ..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting serious nail envy looking at all these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous manis!!! my favs are the golden stickers and dollar jellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, every pic that I was like, "OMG WHAT IS THAT" turned out to be a franken ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaay! You added links. I didn't want to ask because I knew it was a lot of extra work. But it makes navigation easier because I want to try a lot of your designs. :B

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh i can't really decide my favorite. I love this monthly mani idea. I need to catch up on my blog reading. haha this helps. so many nail mani inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fashion!! Sorry but I'll copy to do by myself :) Visit me on >> http://sualindaonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loveee the use of striping tape on the blue mani. I'll have to try that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!