Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ruby Kisses - Madmoiselle

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 3
TOPCOAT?: No
SOURCE: Local beauty supply for 99cents - and by the way, that's how it's spelled - Madmoiselle
COMMENTS: After the yellow fiasco, I needed something less... vibrant, as I wasn't feeling up to doing any more nail art. This polish is amazing! It had just the right amount of pale pink pigment to make my nails look "done" but still natural. You can see my nails are partly stained (I'll need to start using my gel base coat more often), but that wasn't too noticeable in real life. Hex glitter/flat rhinestones from Dollar Nail Art finished the look.  This is my new go-to polish!





Sunlight:

10 comments:

  1. That does look lovely. So pretty. Mine are just too yellow to be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fresh and clean look. You have the prettiest nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are beautiful and the color
    Looks great on your skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and simple love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It's so simple and clean. I need to get some of those flat rhinestones/ glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm diggin how sweet and simple this mani is~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really refreshing look! I love it! (:

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!