Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ruby Kisses American Clear Pink vs. Madmoiselle

COATS: 3 of each
COMMENTS: Ruby Kisses American Clear Pink (RNP96) has been in my stash much longer than the recently purchased Madmoiselle (RNP77) and I decided to compare them. I now see why although my eyes like it, I never reached for American Clear Pink. It's not effective enough at masking the discoloration on my nail beds. It's also a little streaky on the nail. Madmoiselle is clearly the winner here.




In indirect sunlight:

3 comments:

  1. Wow girl! you have amazing nails, lovely length and shape xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mademoiselle is super pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! I like these type polishes for some reason. I guess because of the syrup/jelly finish :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!