Friday, December 3, 2010

One more remix

COMMENTS: I'm sick of the pink but too lazy to take it off and put on a fresh mani, so... I played! Using tape to section off the nail, I painted the top part black with LA Colors - Black Velvet. Then came more  white dots, and finally the black dots. It's a bit much, but I'll only be wearing it for a day, so I'm not even bothering with cleanup or another layer of topcoat. Black Velvet is sooo shiny on its own!




EDIT - I ended up putting on another coat of topcoat 2 hours later. It looks better, and because I waited so long, I have minimal smudging. The topcoat really helps merge the layers into one smooth shiny surface.

11 comments:

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!