Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quirius - Coral Reef

APPLICATION: A little difficult - first coat was prone to bald spots if I didn't work quickly enough. 2nd coat was thick but had good coverage.
COATS: 2
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: http://www.qnail.com/shop/

COMMENTS: I often looked at the pretty colors on the web site, but didn't feel the urge to buy any until Jaljen(http://nailpolishuk.blogspot.com/) started showing some of hers. This is a gorgeous neutral that I'm liking a lot more than I thought I would. Of course I'm itching to put some kind of nail art on it, and it looks gorgeous next to the bottle of Kleancolor - Brown, but I haven't decided what to do with it yet (if anything).



In the shade



Later added dots on the tips with Kleancolor - Brown

17 comments:

  1. that's cute! i'll have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice color, and really cute design! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thank you!!!
    I didn't get this. Silly me. It looks simply scrumptious on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amazing with your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing on your hands, love the color and your nail length is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really getting the coral reference, but either way, it's a pretty color. I like how you dressed it up with the dots on the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks so beautiful with your skintone! I love this, and Quirius is a great brand. I may have to snag this one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies! Sorry about certain photos not being clickable - I just realized that using blogger's photo captions disables the click-to-enlarge feature. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a happy colour combo! I'm digging the dotted french!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't do this color on me....but you do! It looks absolutely awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice color, and I love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb color.
    I like much this color, with the second varnished the small key is signal. Cheer

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so stunning and fresh on you! Wonder what the Kleancolor Holo Orange (my NOTD) would look like over that? Things that make you go - hmmm? Did the rain come your way...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!