Monday, October 4, 2010

Kleancolor - Holo Pink

**For those who wanted to know - The silver bullion beads from my last mani stayed put for two days, and I actually had  a hard time getting them off! I did press them down into my polish after applying them and before putting a nice thick coat of topcoat on, so that helped keep them secure.


APPLICATION: Smooth

COATS: 2 (I'm only planning to wear this for one day and didn't want to invest in a 3rd)

TOPCOAT?: Yes

SOURCE: Beauty supply store in downtown Los Angeles

COMMENTS: You didn't think I'd wear just one of the Kleancolor holos and leave it at that, did you? This is another pretty one. I think this would really pop layered over a bright pink. It holds its own though, and I like it a lot.





14 comments:

  1. it looks so pretty on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really into these kind of pinks, but this one looks really amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I really really really like this!

    www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gem looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holo goodness <3
    A bit too sheer for my tastes >O<

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is so sparkly...I would love to see this in the sunlight just glittering off of my tips and toes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woh! It looks pretty, I don't like pink but the holo beats the dislike. ;-) Your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love this one on you, and in general. It's so pretty, and there's something wonderful about a demure color with holo in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this color looks beautiful with you skin tone:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! What's the name of the store where you get your Kleancolors?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Zara: I got them from one of two stores in downtown L.A. If you would like the actual address, pls email me and I'll dig through my receipts to find them.
    I do believe you can buy Kleancolor online at their site as well, however they're $1 each downtown, much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. blarahrg...!
    must find this!!
    blahgaruiouatr!jjar!fdakjhf!

    it's so nice!

    ajdfa blah arggh tggr!

    pink.. so pretty....lol. i'm a dork.
    it look so good

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!