Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kleancolor - Holo Chrome and Wet N Wild - Wild Orchid

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 3 of each
TOPCOAT?: Yes - although this seems to have made Wild Orchid shrink...
SOURCE: Kleancolor: swap with PenelopePitstopKYD (All Things Nails); Wet N Wild: Rite Aid
COMMENTS: I''ve loved Kleancolor - Holo Chrome since I first saw it. Wild Orchid looked like its little sister in a purple jelly-ish base, so I paired them together. This was my first time using silver bullion beads, and I want more! Although they definitely make the mani 3 dimensional, they don't get in the way and I love running my fingers along them - they're like little massagers, lol!

In the (not very bright) sun:




In the shade:


yes, I snuck in a doggie pic, haha! - caught her mid-lick

9 comments:

  1. this is very pretty.let me know how long the little silver beads last. It seems whenever I use it i comes off the very next day. I tend to lose the balls very fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ♥ this mani and I picked up this same color WnW (though it's been renamed) in Midnight. Can't wait to pair them together :) Great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I wonder how long the little balls will last - whenever I use nail art that's 3D, it seems to come off immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Wet n WIld one.
    So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing polishes! love the wet n wild one :) and what a cute puppy you have!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!