Saturday, October 30, 2010

Indecision...

I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear next, so spent a whole day with naked nails (not even base coat!).  Later on, I bought a few Nyx polishes and decided to try them out on my bare nails. Then much later, using a $10 off coupon, I grabbed two OPI polishes from JCP salon. They were buy 1 get 1 half off, so I got both for under $4! Anyway, one of them ended up getting swatched on yet another bare nail, so this is what my left hand looked like when I got up this morning.

Two coats - no base or topcoat, from thumb to pinky:
OPI - Rising Star, NYX Girls - Chocolate Taupe, The Taupe, Dark Grey, Perfect Grey


I love seeing these neutrals together. I know I have dupes for all these Nyx Girls colors, and they cost me $2 each even though I could get them downtown for even less. I dunno, I just wanted them right then, so they've been added to the large collection.
I STILL don't know what to wear next! Suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your nails are sooo long and beautiful<3. I have a funny suggestion about picking up a nail polish=), Go to your stash, close your eyes and randomly pick up a polish(no peeking) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm afraid to go all day without polish because it usually leads to a break. i the dark grey one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of like those days that I don't know what to do and I've bought new stuff....because a skittles mani is just going to happen, lol. I liked dark gray and perfect gray. Whenever I don't know what to wear I usually go for my duochrome collection...two-for-one special deal, lol. Good luck on your decision.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!