Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Claire's - Dazzling, Sparitual - Winds of Change, Unnamed Color Club

APPLICATION: Smooth
COATS: 1 of each
TOPCOAT?: Yes
SOURCE: Claire's from the store of the same name, Sparitual from a local beauty supply, Color Club from Ross (pack of seven called 'All About Color')
COMMENTS: My glitter frankens are retiring - have you seen the great glitters that Claire's (and Icing - though fewer) has?! They're awesome! I layered Dazzling over a hot pink Color club polish that applied and dried wonderfully. I wore this mani without the black line today, and felt something was missing, so I just added that with acrylic paint and threw on a layer of topcoat - quick and easy, but makes a big  difference!
I finally found the assorted rhinestones at my Dollar Tree, and used two on each hand.






9 comments:

  1. beautiful! your nails are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani, and those glitters are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! i like the glittery tips.
    may i ask, are SR discounted at your beauty supply? just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, pretty!
    I never seen this polish in my local Claires before! Totally gonna go check if theres this color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments!

    @jbrobeck - I got this one for $2.50, but the place I got them had mostly "traditional" colors, this was the only thing that stood out (and it's super sheer!)

    @AnnKiins - I think these may have appeared fairly recently at Claire's? Not sure as I don't go to the mall very often. Remember, all their stuff is usually buy 1 get 1 half off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amei!!! suas unhas são lindas!!!

    passa no meu blog:

    http://www.apaixonadasporkonad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!