Friday, July 2, 2010

Confetti - Purple Reigns

Application: Smooth. I bought about 7 of these polishes and two had wonky brushes. This one did  not.
Coats: 2, no topcoat
Source: CVS for $1.99
Comments: Great plummy color! It's a color that my eyes like but I didn't think would look good next to my skin. I admit I was wrong. These polishes are new to CVS.
Question - those of you who take photos before topcoat, how do you keep from messing up your color? You can see I managed to gouge my pinkie between pics 2 and 3 below. 


With flash:


Yes, I'm still bad at lining up those tip stamps. Used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Pronto Petal for stamping. That stuff dries too quickly! I'll have to try out one of my few Konad polishes instead.

5 comments:

  1. Went to CVS this morning before on my way t work and only picked up the green shimmer My favorite martian but, saw others I would like to have. Seems every brand has a purple reign. lol!! It's pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check my CVS and see if they have these.

    I'm loving the stamped look you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the CVS stores I visited today (yes, I admit, I sometimes go to more than one!) was almost completely wiped out!

    Purple Reign is a great color for you. I can't see the pinky nail gouge!!! I do a whole lot better than I do lining up the stamper. I seem to never fail to make mine end up diagonal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never even seen a CVS store. That color is so pretty.
    I don't mean to bug you or anyone but this is a reminder to join in on my giveaway. :)
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO ABOP <3 <3... I am really late on catching up on my blogs so forgive me for commenting so late. I always say your manis are one of my faves. You turn out the best combos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!