Monday, May 31, 2010

Marbling on other blogs

Thanks for all the comments on my last few marbling posts! There are two other bloggers who I know have used this technique, and you should like to check out their posts as their results illustrate (once again) how versatile this is.

Colette has a pretty spiral floral-looking one in two pink hues (and a video tutorial) here

rmcandlelight has a fabulous swirly yellow and purple combination here.

And because I love pictures, I'm leaving you with one I posted previously - my initial play time with this technique.
From ANOTHER Bottle of Polish?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!