Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nail Art Diva Nail Kit

The last thing I picked up at Ross was this:
Great concept, but it doesn't work. It comes with 6 little bottles of polish and 5 image plates. Here is the best I was able to get after several attempts to use the machine:
Yah, no good. However, I tried just using my Konad stamper (still with the polish that came with the kit), and this is what I was able to acheive:
and this

More promising. I haven't been able to duplicate those results yet, but I'm hoping I can at least salvage the plates and the polish to make this purchase worthwhile. I actually bought an extra one for a co-worker's daughters, but since it doesn't work, I'll have to see if I can find that receipt and return it.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it's craptastic!
    I just took mine back tonight. :(
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried alternative polishes? I know I had issues with my konad at first so maybe it just need to be broken into...just a thought. Keep us posted.

    ♥ SailorWifey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this today at Ross, I'm so glad I did not buy it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!